Hely Weber's Shields Patella Stabilization support
Shields Patella Stabilization Knee
Brace by Hely Weber
Shields™ Brace (5674)
- Dynamic patella stabilization provided through entire
range of motion
- The Shields Brace will control the patella during
- Successfully controls malalignments of glide,
medial/lateral tilt, and anterior/posterior tilt
- 1/8" Kuhl™ perforated neoprene construction for cool
- Independent calf and thigh strap application is ideal
for most leg contours
- Low profile 9” design prevents brace slippage
- Medial and lateral spiral stays limit bunching, while
allowing full range of motion
- Open popliteal for added comfort
- The TPE Buttress adheres to the skin while in active
- Easy-to-apply anterior closure
Introducing the most advanced orthopedic bracing technology
available for patello-femoral tracking problems.
Easy to use, fits either right or left knee.
Wrap around design allows for easier application,
better fit, less migration and decreased sizing needs.
Adjustable buttress and flap system.
Open popliteal design allows for greater comfort
Successfully controls the common patella
malalignments of glide, tilt, and AP tilt.
|Sizing - See Sizing
|Minimum allowed advertised price
Hely Weber Products
Shields Patella stabilization brace by Hely and Weber